Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cricut Gypsy Winter Frolic Mini Album w/tags - Baby Jesus tag

This is the fifth tag for the album. I will add tags as i make them for the album and then i will make the album.

What i do is weld a tag to a image using the gypsy...each tag is different for
each image. The image height for Baby Jesus is 2.24 height and the tag is 2.57 x 3.16
and welded together it is 2.57 x 4.51. All of the layers for Baby Jesus are cut
out at 2.24 height. The most challenging part is the background layer of the star. I welded a circle in the center so that the strips would stay together better.
See my video "how to" at http://www.youtube.com/user/grandmabonnie3

2 comments:

  1. Well done and SO CUTE Bonnie! I loved you teaching Kerri and I how to do this. I carry mine around in my purse in a zip lock bag...so I can brag every chance I get!
    Thank you for being so inspiring!

    Cheers to creative women!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian, how sweet of you to say. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!