Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Poppies Card


I made this card for A Day with Daises sketch challenge. I embossed the background with Craft Concepts "Wings" embossing folder. I then used a piece of vellum and embossed it with the small dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used two digital images from A Day with Daisies. i used the vellum to give the image a "distance" look. Flowers from Joann's sewing dept. Spiral notebook SU punch used and a Martha Stewart punch as well.

Copics used:
Skin- E50, E51, E02
Hair- C3, C5, C7
Flowers-Y17,R32,R24
Dress-R20, R24
Grass-YG03
Wings-YG03, G20

1 comment:

  1. I think instead of green, you should try feathers as wing, this enhance the beauty and charm.... Scratch Card
    Promotional Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!