Saturday, February 2, 2013

You Melt My Heart, Robot Style

The third and final card i made using this wonderful Diddibot set from Digital Delights!  Of course, there had to be a girl as well!  I thought of Rosey the maid from the Jetsons cartoon...just couldn't come up with a sentiment i thought that could work...so i found one from the Valentine set called "You Melt my Heart" and thought "perfect"!

For this card i used a brand new die company to me called Savvy Dies..and this is called "Heart Doily" and is a nice size and cuts wonderfully!  I also used another Heart doily from Cherry Lynn dies available at Dutch Paper Crafts.

Oh, and i went with a "robot" themed paper and it looks darker, but the ribbon is actually navy blue, not black..and quite pretty and it is from Pink Petal at Etsy.


Copics used:
C1, 3, 5
R14, 20, 37, 39
B91, 93, 95
Y21, YR23
BG11
Glossy Accents
Heart charm- Tim Holtz
Post a Comment