Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You are important to me, my thoughts are focused on you!

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, we have a super sketch and a wonderful sponsor!


 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:
I used Phoebe from the sponsor "Your Next Stamp" at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I also used a Memory Box die and cut it in half- Marietta Buckle (98220)


Don't forget to ask to see if we still have the above die(s) in stock at Dutch Paper Crafts


Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:
 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 19
 outfit- YG01, 03, 67, 95, R83
mushroom- E00, 53, R35, 37, 27
flowers- R83, E57
butterfly- YR07
 

The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is:
Your Next Stamp 














Challenges:
Your Next Stamp Challenge- photo inspiration













Challenges:
Twist of Faith- Children




Post a Comment