Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sherri Baldy's Sneak Peek Release Image.. Baseball and Bears

I would like to share with you a "sneak peek" release image from Sherri Baldy's new release that will be shared tomorrow 4-7pm EST at My Besties Designs! 

Click here to join us tomorrow!  (if you haven't "joined" our group please request to do so before the party starts!)

You could win some free digis by naming images and playing games!  It will be fun and go fast!



Here is my sneak peek image that you can purchase right now!! Link to image 610 here!

Close up:

Dies used:
Black/gray Stars- Nellie Snellen
Yellow gold stars- punches
Red "v" shapes- corner punch

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 02, 04
cheeks- R20, 22
eyes- B04
hair- E74
bat- Y21, YR24
mit- E97, 99, 11
jeans- B91, 93, 95
shirt- W1, 3, 5
hat- R35, 37, 39
shoes- C5, 7

How i made this card base:
I cut a curve and used the sew easy to paper pierce the stitches, but you could use a paper piercer too or a large needle.
I used my corner punch for the "red" stitching
To give the white paper the "leather" used look i sprinkled water on the paper and wadded it up and then i ironed it.

Challenges:

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!