Monday, June 8, 2015

How about a spot of tea with a My Besties image!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

We are now an "Always Anything Goes w/a My Besties Challenge"

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 

Here is my card using img 403

More details:

Dies used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz- Butterfly border
White doily - Noor/Joy Craft
flourish- Noor/Joy Craft

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
cheeks- R20 22
hair- E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
top/bow/sock- V000, 01. 12
leaves/sock/shorts- G20, 21
flowers- B60, 63, 66
cup- R32, 35, 37, 39

My Besties image used 403

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!



Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!