Sunday, July 19, 2015

How very exciting to be visiting Sherri Baldy's My Besties Friendship Team in Germany!

What an honor to be able to visit my friends in Germany online.  I love to be able to do this.

This Sherri Baldy's My Besties Friendship team is awesome.
I have become friends with Andrea and Anja..and i do not know German and they translate my English into German so we can communicate. They are true friends!

They will be sharing my post on their Challenge blog and i thought i would share my post with you all here as well.  Please take some time and visit their blog and enter their challenges.  They do have a translate button for you all. Click here to go visit their challenge.

They wanted to know my "Stamping Story" i tried to write it simply for them to translate..but i might have made it a bit difficult.

My stamp story:
I have been stamping since i was in school and created my own stamp from a car tire. 

Stampers Sampler magazine has published several of my cards in their magazine.  I was so very honored. 

I discovered Copics and Digital images in April 2011 because of two online scrapbook friends (Aga and Jenee) that wanted me to try making cards and enter them in online challenges.

I became a Design Team member for the first time in June 2011 for Digi My World. Since that time i've been on several design teams.

In February 2014, i became a Design Team Member for Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D.  I am so excited to be in Sherri Baldy's My Besties family.  I am now honored to be the DT co-ordinator for My Besties International Challenge, My Besties Facebook Girls and Sherri's Color-ology Video team on YouTube

I love to create and share tutorials and make friends on Sherri Baldy's My Besties Designs.

Thank you, Friendship team for inviting me to your wonderful blog so that i can meet your friends!

Some cards that i have not shared on my blog yet, that i have shared with My Besties Friendship team:
using image Flowers for Sale
Challenges:

Post a Comment