Saturday, January 2, 2016

Guess what day it is?? Miss Daisy Stamps "Snowy Saturday" featuring img "Snow Mail"

Hi everyone..i want to share this sweet image from Miss Daisy Stamps called Snow Mail and the image is available here

This is a card that i created for Miss Daisy Stamps and tried an embossing technique. I wanted to get a canvas look. 



To achieve this technique you need to have an embossing folder that will give you that look.  I used a Stampin Up embossing folder called "Lattice"

I also used a postage stamp die from Stamping up.
The snowflakes are from Cheery Lynn dies.

The pinecones came in a bundle at Michaels with the red berries.

Copics used:
snowman- W1, 3, R0000, CB
hat- YG03, 17, 67, R35, 37, 39
scarf- BG11, 13, 18
buttons- YG03, 67
twig arms- E25, 29
bird- R20, 22, 24, BG11, 13, 18
noses-YR12, 04
hat fur/pompom- C0, 01, CB

I used Stickles/diamond for the fur, Extreme Glitter Paint/hologram for the snowman/snow.

Visit Miss Daisy Stamps shop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!