Friday, March 18, 2016

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Nurse Bonnie!

You will find that i love making nurse cards, and i am so very excited that we now have a My Besties "scrub" nurse image to play with!  Yay!

I have several relatives that are or were nurses (they just retired) and i know several nurses.  Hopefully, there will be a pharmacy soon as my Daughter-in-law is a pharmacist! But then my son is a Chemist and that would be cool also.. huh?

I really enjoyed coloring this image up and found a super sketch too!
Close up of this image:

Dies used:
Circle die- Lifestyle Crafts
Martha Stewart punches- Butterfies, Paper lace

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- E50, 51, Y21, YR23
scrubs- B21, 23, 26
shoes/hat pocket- W1, 3, 5
red cross- R27

Image Nurse Bonnie click here
 Challenges:
Pals Paper Arts- Sketch PPA292




Post a Comment