Friday, February 24, 2017

Fun Friday at Sami Stamps Blog with Beautiful Shamrock!

I am hosting "Fun Friday" over at Sami Stamps Blog!  I just wanted you to know that, 
You have a few days left to enter Sami Stamps February challenge!   You can enter by clicking here.

Today, i am creating my Fun Friday card with a St. Patrick's Day theme.  

Sami Stamps has a wonderful selection of St. Patrick's Day images that can view by clicking here

I am using "Beautiful Shamrock" from the St. Patrick's Day category! 

Don't forget to join us at Sami Stamps Facebook Group by clicking here!  
We have several Freebees to get you started creating your cards so that you can enter our challenges!!

Dies Used:
Marianne Designs - LR0395 - Wave Borders
Memory Box - Shamrocks

We Are 3 Digital Paper used:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Thankful Collection (green) click here

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dandelion Wishes (faux gold) click here












Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!