Friday, June 23, 2017

Fun Friday with Sami Stamps Birthday Kitty & Kit and Clowder class.

Hi, this is Grandma Bonnie and i have a fun card for you!
I have been taking some coloring classes at Kit and Clowder and this month we are coloring balloons.  

I thought the perfect image for me to use is a Sami Stamps image called,
Birthday Kitty available here!
The background balloons image is a freebie for the students 
of the June Kit and Clowder Marker class.

You can check out the June Kit and Clowder class here.

Sami Stamps image - Birthday Kitty available here.
I am also using We Are 3 Digital Paper:
Dino-Mite - (blue paper) available here
Romantic Ocean - (aqua paper) available here.
  
Have a Great Weekend!
Follow us on Facebook Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!