Friday, October 27, 2017

Sending you some "Joy" this Christmas! Alicia Bel image - Elf Sitting

Love this cute tag, i am on day 27 of 31 tags!!  
I am using my

I am using a Alicia Bel image called, Elf Sitting
(I am really in love with Alicia Bel's images!)

We Are 3© Digital Paper- Toasty Warm Neutral (knit paper) available here.


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Happy Birthday (heart paper) available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mermaid Love (Joy Sentiment) available here.

You can visit us and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!