Thursday, May 24, 2018

There is no time quite like Christmas!

I decided to start sharing my Christmas Cards here as well as my Christmas Blog.
Click here to see my Christmas Blog

We Are 3 Digital Shop sponsors Kerst Christmas Facebook Group
You can win wonderful prizes, all you have to do is enter your Christmas Cards!

Here is my card for today, using We Are 3 Digital Paper, Printables and Sentiments
Dies used:
Tattered Lace - Card Base (velvet lace ruffle)
Marianne Designs (gold eyelet) - CR1248
Marianne Designs - (large tree) - LR0136
Marianne Designs - (small tree) - COL1330

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Splendor available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Wonderland available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Christmas Greetings available here

I'd like to invite you to We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group!
You can come and share your We Are 3 Digital creations!
Click here to join us:
I would also like to invite you to Kerst Christmas Facebook group! 
Where it is Christmas Kerst everyday!  You can view Christmas cards from around the world!!
Click here.
Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!