Sunday, June 10, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

Soft and sweet, for Christmas


I am using a Lili of the Valley image called,  Big Hug
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Gingham Pastel - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Vintage Christmas  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Winter-   available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


I would also like to invite you to Kerst Christmas Facebook group! 
Where it is Christmas Kerst everyday!  You can view Christmas cards from around the world!!
Click here.

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches -  Sketch #456

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!