Tuesday, February 12, 2019

One & Only Love..it's YOU!

Ching Chou Kuik's February Challenge is mid way through!
The theme this month is "Valentines Day, Love or For Someone Special"
You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Hello Love Set - One & Only Love

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Hello Love Set - One & Only Love available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Really Simple available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!