Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Super Cute, Sweet November Boo Ghosts

Opps, this card was suppose to be on my blog yesterday..
i guess i must have gotten distracted..

You still have a chance to purchase these 3 adorable Ghosts
from Sweet November in the 7 Kids Craft Store
I just looked and they are currently in the store.. they were suppose to be put in the
vault yesterday..so if you want these don't delay...just saying


 I purchased all 3 and put them together using the PNG format. 
 You can create so many scenes! I also used the WitchWees Elspeth's Magic Spells (stars)
Links below:

Here is my card using these adorable "Boo" ghosts

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:





Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Cute Halloween - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!