Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Wishing You Christmas Blessings!

Last week to enter Ching Chou Kuik's December Challenge!
The theme this month is "Happy Birthday or Happy Christmas"

You can find the Ching Chou blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Iris

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
I colored the Iris to look like a Amaryllis flower.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Iris available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Enchanted - available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I am always so WOWed by your creations - every - single - time! This one especially is heartwarming with your glorious coloring and artsy use of papers and die cuts. It's beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!