Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Gentleness

 Ching Chou Kuik's January Facebook Challenge theme this month is "Happy Anything"
The DT challenge themselves with another challenge and this week it is to use neutral colors
 
You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Autumn Animal Set - Gentleness

I have used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
I have also used a Memory Box die called, Addington Collage
I layered Fairy Hugs Glitter - Shiny Penny under the die.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Autumn Animal Set - Gentleness

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!