Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Rose in Storm

   Ching Chou Kuik's  February Facebook Challenge will be ending soon!
The theme this month is All About Love

The DT also has their own extra challenge this time it is to use 2 ribbons

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
 
 
I have used Copics for the skin Prismacolor Pencils to color the rest of this image.
I also hand cut this image out from the "stormy" background.

Die used:
Sizzix -Tim Holtz

Ching Chou Kuik image - Rose in Storm



You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:




Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!