Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge using, Fabrika Fantasy - Cute Kittens from the Christmas Coloring Book

 Hello!  Happy Tuesday!

I am guest designing for Outlawz Color Challenge for this 2 week challenge!

The sponsor for this month is:

The challenge is to use Black and White and one other color.
I have chosen to use Green.
An additional challenge is to make a fancy fold.

The die i used is from Studio Light and is SL250

The Fabrika Fantasy image is called, Cute Kittens from the Christmas Coloring Book

I have used Prismacolor pencils to color this image.

Thanks for stopping by and i hope you can take some time to enter this Outlawz Color Challenge!

Click here to see the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!