Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Hoots and a Stack of Books

 Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
I pulled up one of my favorite cards i haven't shared on my blog yet from the Fairy Hugs "Book" release.
I love this owl!



This was such a fun card to make.  The background paper was created on my gel plate.  I added the moon shadow with some ink using a die cut cardstock circle for a mask.
Once i stamped the owl and the book stack i also added more ink and colored pencil to the "hill"
I always "audition" my stamps on my background using the clear acetate that comes with stamps. Once i am happy with the placement, i start stamping.  I didn't mask this time, i stamped the book stack in a lighter gray ( VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist) and then i stamped the owl in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. 
I added the cherry blossom branch to the top by rotating the stamp to make it longer.
Last i added the sentiment.  Now for some fun coloring.  I added some Prismacolor pencil to the owls glasses and beak and to the stack of books.  I tried to go with colors that worked with the background..and i had a lot to choose from.  Lastly, i used my gold sparkly gel pen.

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.


(above paper used on card is available in a texture version in this collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!