Friday, February 18, 2022

Tutti Designs - 553 Mini Fairies Set

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I am calling this a combination card.  
I am using Tutti Design dies with Fairy Hugs Stamps. I love the result!
So i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - and added a moon to the background with a circle mask and Distress Oxide ink.  I also used a Fairy Hugs Stencil - Swirls to the background using Distress Oxide. Next i cut out the cute Tutti Designs - Mini Fairy and Tutti Designs - Season's Greetings and figured out where i wanted her to go by positioning the Fairy Hug stamps and the Tutti Designs - Season's Greetings foliage.  The Season's Greetings die is a circle die with a sentiment in the middle.  I cut the top part of the foliage off to use on this card.  So once i had an idea where everything would go, i started stamping the Fairy Hugs flowers. Next i glued on the Season's Greeting foliage. Because i was going to add foam tape to the fairy i knew i need to stamp the Fairy Hugs sentiment first. I also needed to add the Fairy Hugs - Butterflies before i added the fairy. Now i can add the fairy to the card using foam tape.  Last thing is to color in the flowers and add som color to the die cut foliage.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

I also used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!