Friday, March 4, 2022

Fairy Hugs - NEW Mini World Release - Sneak Peek - Little Mushroom House

  Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! 

Today,  I am continuing with the Fairy Hugs NEW Mini World Release "Sneak Peek"
Available March 7 & 8

Let's see what we can make using the NEW Mini World Release stamps!


For this card i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Slimline 
I enlarged the paper and cropped it to measure 5" x 7"
Next i stamped the images. I did one fun thing using the new Mini Wooden Path, i turned it on it's side to make a fence. I colored in the some of the images with Prismacolor pencils. Highlighted several of the stamps with a Gold Sparkle pen. I also added some shadows and texture to ground using Prismacolor Pencils.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs - Little Mushroom House

Fairy Hugs - Mini Wooden Path

Fairy Hugs - Mordibella

Fairy Hugs - Mini Weeping Tree
 
Fairy Hugs - Mini Arched Tree

Fairy Hugs - Mini Deer

Fairy Hugs - Mini Foxes



Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


I have also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!