Thursday, May 19, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Nigel is serving tea!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

For this card, i created yet another tea bag shaped card.  I just cut the top corners at a diagonal. Next I cut a piece just a bit smaller.  Next thing i did was stamp the images, Fairy Hugs - Nigel, Fairy Hugs - Stacked Teacups and Fairy Hugs - Gingko Leaves on to Fairy Hugs NEW paper - Thunderglow. I then colored in the images with Prismacolor Pencils and a Gold sparkly gel pen. Before i adhere this to the the card base, i decided to add a stencil.  I am using the NEW Fairy Hugs Stencil - Water Stains. I used molding paste and Distress Oxide Embossing Glaze - Salty Ocean by putting the glaze on top of the molding paste while it was wet.  I waited for it to semi-dry and then i heat set it to get the glaze look.
I can now adhere this to the card base.  Last thing i did was make the tiny tea bag.  I used a coffee filter and stamped it with Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Tea Word Collage. I folded it up like a tea bag and hole punched the top of the bag to tie a string on. I hand cut the small piece at the top of the card to help with the tea bag card shape and stapled the end of the tea bag string to it.  I used double sided foam tape and adhered that to the top of the card.  For a little sparkle, i used some Acrylic Glitter Hologram paint..and painted the top of the stamped tea bag and parts of the inside of the stencil water stains. 
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:








Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!