Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Row Boat.. just dreaming

Save the Date!  Fairy Hugs will be featured on Let Leonie Loose on Create and Craft 

December 21 at 11am and 3pm (6am and 10am EST)

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Row Boat

For this card,  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TumbleShine.  I stamped Fairy Hugs - Ania's Tree with VersaFine Clair - Pinecone and colored the tree with Prismacolor pencils.  I then, stamped Fairy Hugs - Row Boat in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. I colored in the part of the that wasn't in the circle background to match the circle background.  I stamped Fair Hugs Sentiment - in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. The row boat needed some "ground" so i colored in a bit of grounding finding a similar pencil color to the background paper. Last thing i added was Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach with texture paste and immediately added Tim Holtz Distressed Embossing Glaze - Salvaged Patina.  I waited for the paste to slightly dry and then i heat embossed it.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs - Ania's Tree (one of my favorites)




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!