Friday, January 27, 2023

Tutt Designs - 510 Love Potion with Bouquet

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i have made a step by step tutorial:
I am using Tutti Designs - 510 Love Potion and 488 Envelope and Bouquet.  I inked up some paper using Distress Oxide Ink - Picked Raspberry and Evergreen Bough. I die cut the entire Bouquet in green and then fussy die cut the rose blooms.  I cut the entire Love Potion die and saved the fall outs for another card.
I decided that i wanted to back the die and that i didn't want the heart "stopper" at the top. I traced around the outside of the die and hand cut it out.
I wanted the backing to have some shading so i used a blending brush and 
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass. 
This is what it looks like with the backing and what the bouquet looks like with the added roses.
Next, i decided i wanted some shimmer to the bottle so i painted  the bottle with Deco Art Enchanted Shimmer Acrylic Paint - White.
I wanted to add some dimension, so i die cut another butterfly and added some "glam" by cutting out the inside of the dangling heart using gold metallic paper.
To add a bit more interest to the card, i chose to cut out 2 Tutti Designs - 216 Nesting Stitched Hearts and i fussy cut the "heart strip" from 195 Hanging Love.  (i also had to do a but of snipping to the strip)
So this is the placement of the hearts and strip on the card layer
I also chose to make another bouquet for some interest as well and added this arrangement to the card using foam tape.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!