September Scrapbook Page
I am sharing this page on One More Page Scrapbooking as a design team member.
Please come and share your scrapbook pages with us...
It is "anything goes" as long as it is a scrapbook page!
Just a bit about this page... I am making a scrapbook album for my daughter of her dog, Olive.
Olive LOVES treats..and i think of Halloween as "treat" month! Although, Olive does tricks for her treats too!!
For this project, i used my cricut for the "film strip" I decided how big i wanted the film strip to be and then once it was cut out i measured the openings and printed off photos to fit those spaces. Based on the size left, i printed off another photo to fit under the film strip.
I also used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz - Costume Party (Frankenstein - Monster)
Sizzix Tim Holtz - Bold Text Halloween
Spellbinders - Woof-or-Treat (pumpkin bucket only)
Bonnie Kohane Craft Time - Bone Paper
(Paper is Free - from September 28- October 4, 2026)
Thank you for stopping by!
Challenges:

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!