Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cowboy Birthday

 This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have again, another awesome sketch to play with! 
 
Our sponsor is DRS this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and has this super cute image and sentiment i used for my card called "Saddle Up Cowboy" and "Walk on the Wild Side":
I also used sticky back cork and a chipboard brad i had in my stash.

Here is the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- E97, 19
 hat/boots/ horse muzzle- E50, 53, 55
jeans/hat band- BG72, 09
stars/shirt- Y21
handkerchief- R35, 39

Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is DRS Designs:
DRS Designs
Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge- Make it Manly
Lawnscaping challenge- Texture (I am a new follower!) I used real cork for my texture
Pause Dream Enjoy- For the Boys

Post a Comment