Thursday, March 7, 2013

You're UnBEElievably Cute!

Don't you just love the beginning of the month?   Especially when Digital Delights shares their new releases!   I do.

I get to share, "Flower Power Rosie", this is the first time I've colored a cute little girl for Digital Delights..and she was delightful!!  Don't forget to come to the Digital Delights blog and see ALL of the new images!

I've also used a Digital Delights sentiment from the "Bee Mine Sentiments set".
Embellishments:
bee button- Dress it up, "bugs"
red flower- Flora Doodles
flourish- Memory Box

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair/shoes/skirt- E55, 57, CB
hat- YR20, 22, 23
flowers/shirt- R81, 83, 85
leaves- YG61, 67

Here is the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:










Challenges:
Nutcrafters- Something with a "B" - I have a bee button on the sentiment
Word Art Wednesday- Anything goes w/uplifting sentiment
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge- Easter/Spring
Post a Comment