Sunday, June 2, 2013

Julie Nutting Prima Paper Doll and a Marianne Creatables die CR1240

One last die from this release at Dutch Paper Crafts and this is the Square die CR1240.

I hope you've enjoyed all that i have shared using these 4 dies and please, please share with us at Dutch Paper Crafts..just go and leave a link to your blog or leave a link here and i will share it.

Hope you can see in my photo above and below that i've added tulle to the window opening?  I saw someone do that on Pinterest and thought, what an awesome idea!  This card was by far the hardest one i made...doesn't look like it but it was.    I am also loving the new stamps at Prima...i am in love with anything that Julie Nutting creates and i am happy that she is making these for Prima. I stamped over my "paper doll" using a retired Inkadinkado wooden stamp #603.  Okay, so two other dies i used on this card.  The flower is a Die-namics flower called Fringed Perennial. The leaves are from a Memory Box die #98392 called Classic Pear. 
 Close up of the card with tulle
















Challenges-
Scrap It Girl- Use your dies
Post a Comment