Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunny Wishes

This is one of my favorite images from the month of June at Digital Delights!  Everything about this image makes me smile.

I hope you have fallen in love with the images from Digital Delights like i have and have been making some cards/projects.

Here is Ice Cream Roxy and a sentiment from Summer of Smiles sentiment set:


I have also used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
bear- E41, 43, 44
umbrella- 35, 39, BG72, 09, G14, YG06, Y21, YR23, V06, 09
sun- Y11, 21, YR2
cone/umbrella pole- E97, 99
ice cream- RV02, 06, 66
glasses- R35, BG11, Glossy Accents


 

Please, please check out the other cards/projects my team mates made at the Digital Delights blog or you can check out the Digital Delights challenge blog and win some great prizes!

Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time- Pretty it Up
Stamp and Create- Summer Fun
Crafty Sentiments- Fun in the Sun

Post a Comment