Monday, December 2, 2013

Another Striped Ornament from Sami Stamps

I am really enjoying this striped ornament image from Sami Stamps and thought i'd make another one. I am making this one for a different challenge with an  inspirational photo with the hopes of entering it in some other Christmas challenges as well.
Here is my card:
And the side view:
I find this card to be interesting because i used clear gems and when i took the photo straight on, the gems looked metallic..maybe it is a reflection of the dark clothes i have on?
I did paper piece this ornament also.  Added a bit of Stickles/diamond and Gelly Roll/clear star.  I also used Copic- C1, 3 for shading and C0, 1 for the dots in the background with a slight touch of the Gelly Roll pen.  The Evergreen sprigs are a die from Doo Hickeys.

Challenges:
Left of Center challenges- LOC or No people
Craftyhands challenges- Sparkle and bling
House of Cards- Inspiration photo
Top 5














Post a Comment