Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sami Stamps- Silent Night

Sami Stamps has released 2 relatively newer fox images in her shop.  They are adorable.  I decided to use this one called "Sunny Spot" as a Christmas image.

Oh and guess what?  This image is a custom stamp..yep, that's right..you can request for Sami to make a custom stamp for you..she does it two ways and the info is here.


I have embossed the background using a embossing folder from Darice called Snowflake swirl and I used a Memory Box die called Tall Birch #98336 for the background.  The snowflakes in antique gold glitter paper are from Cheery Lynn dies #C146.

** Top Tip Tuesday-  I've off centered the diecut birch trees to give a shadow and then i cut one more of lighter cardstock to give the tree some distance/depth.

Copics used:
E02, 11, 02, 97
nose- E29
foliage- E43
white- W1, CB
I painted the entire oval with Extreme Glitter Paint/hologram

I've used a sketch from Sketch Saturday, i used the trees in place of the rectangle:









Challenges:
Sketch Saturday- Sketch #288
 Papertake Weekly Challenges- Christmas Creature (i turned these foxes into my "Christmas creatures") Hope that's ok?
Top Tip Tuesday- Snowflakes (embossing folder and 3 glitter snowflakes above image)
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge- Non-traditional Christmas



Post a Comment