Monday, August 18, 2014

My Besties International Challenge #17 Favorite Color Combination

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use your favorite color combination".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I have always been a fan of the color brown ever since i was really young, i think it was because i had this dress that was a gingham check of black and brown that my mom made for me...maybe it's just good memories.

So i decided to use the browns and more fall colors for this card and i gave it a "steampunk" twist too!

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called "Fancy Pants Feeling Pretty"

Dies used:
card base is Lifestyle crafts, small brown die is Memory Box, the view master die is from Little Darlings , the brown foliage is Doo Hickey and the green foliage is Noor/Joy Crafts

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E25, 29, 34
hait- E41, 42, 43
bodice/bow- W3, 5, 7
skirt/flower centers- YR20, 21, 24
flowers- R37, 39, 07, 11 

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Deb  
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
My Craft Creations- Anything Goes
My Besties UK- Anything goes option/flowers
Post a Comment