Monday, August 18, 2014

My Besties International Challenge #17 Favorite Color Combination

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use your favorite color combination".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I have always been a fan of the color brown ever since i was really young, i think it was because i had this dress that was a gingham check of black and brown that my mom made for me...maybe it's just good memories.

So i decided to use the browns and more fall colors for this card and i gave it a "steampunk" twist too!

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called "Fancy Pants Feeling Pretty"

Dies used:
card base is Lifestyle crafts, small brown die is Memory Box, the view master die is from Little Darlings , the brown foliage is Doo Hickey and the green foliage is Noor/Joy Crafts

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E25, 29, 34
hait- E41, 42, 43
bodice/bow- W3, 5, 7
skirt/flower centers- YR20, 21, 24
flowers- R37, 39, 07, 11 

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Deb  
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
My Craft Creations- Anything Goes
My Besties UK- Anything goes option/flowers

5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Bonnie! I love the fall color combo. And I think you hit the Steampunk feel right on the noggin! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Bonnie! I love the fall color combo. And I think you hit the Steampunk feel right on the noggin! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now isn't this one grand! Love the incredible hat and the feathered flower and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty design! Love all the fab die cuts on this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!