Friday, August 8, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Wee One Fairy is Hot off the presses...

I am so excited about this new Sherri Baldy's My Besties Wee One Digi..she is so wonderful!

As soon as Sherri released this image and shared it on her Facebook page, i instantly wanted to color it.  I have to be honest, like with most of my coloring, this image took on a life of it's own.  It isn't what i had envisioned. I was thinking more woodsy looking, and as i started to color, i started thinking winter...and then i ended up with neither and a whole new color scheme of Copics that i had not combined before, especially the wings.  Oh yeah, and i thought i was going to Fran-tage the wings but liked them so well, i left them alone.

So here she is..and i made her into an Easel card too!  She is img0003.
Here is my card closed:
This one will be hard for me to put up on my Etsy Store.  I really like her. :)

Dies used:
leaf frame- Poppy Stamps dies
eyelet ribbon/lace- Marianne designs
cream doily- Memory Box
aqua foliage- (a section of this die) Doo Hickey

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- YR20, 21, 24
first layer top- B60, 63, 66
second layer- BG10, 11, 13
bloomers- B02, 04, 06
socks/flowers- RV60, 63, 66
tiny flowers- B06/RV66

Challenges:
Meet at Scrappers Corner- Butterflies
My Besties Aussie Challenge- Bingo (paper piecing, flowers, pearls/gems
My Besties UK challenge- The letter P (purple, pearls, paper)
My Besties Friendship- Butterflies (small digi butterfly from image)
My Besties Brazil- photo challenge



Post a Comment