Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Besties challenge Embossing (Wet or Dry) Cuddling Deer image

This post is a reminder for the current challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

The challenge goes for another week at the My Besties Challenge Blog and is  "Embossing- Wet or Dry"

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using Cuddling Deer

Embossing folders:
Snowflake background/ Embossibilities, Dotted folder/Cuttlebug

Dies used:
Merry Christmas and pink doily are from Memory Box, Eyelet circle is from Lifestyle Crafts, Snowflake is from Doo Hickey

Star is from Tim Holtz

Copics used:
tree- G20, 21, 24, 28
deer- E31, 33, 34, 39, 57, 59, 02
bows/collar- RV21, 23, 25

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!


Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:
Crafty Little Fairies- Use one DP (i've used the same pink chevron paper for the mat/and "doily")
Sweet Stampin' Christmas- Snowflakes (embossed and die)
Fab 'n' Funky- Christmas
 
Post a Comment