Friday, October 17, 2014

Sami Stamps new release, Halloween Girls!

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Pumpkin Girls!

The current challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use Orange.
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!  To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called Spooky Flower 2:

I decided to paper piece my flower.  i embossed the image before i paper pieced it.  I used the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder.  Than i colored the stem and used some stickles on the web. I also added a black gem to the spider to give him dimension as well.  The sentiment is computer generated and based on the book Charlotte's Web.

Dies used:
The doily is a discontinued Memory Box die.

Copics used:
stem- YG01, 03, 17

Here is the fun new release:

Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.

Challenges:
Post a Comment