Monday, February 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties International challenge- Hearts and/or Arrows

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "use Hearts and/or Arrows". I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

I love looking at everything on Pinterest and often my designs are inspired by what i find.  I came across these cute arrows that were made from a straw, hearts and washi tape.  I used the arrow for my easel "stand".

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi img208

Dies used:
cream doily, small brown bag- memory box
oval- lifestyle crafts
brown"tag"- Noor/Joy Craft
Love- Sherri Baldy
Arrows- Spellbinders

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, E02
hair/ shoes- E40, 41, 43, 44
shirt/ flowers/ rings in hair- Y19, 21
dress/top- BG10, 11, 13
jeans- B91, 93, 95
hearts- R81, 85

Challenges:



Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Pat


Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
My Besties French - Valentine

 
Post a Comment