Friday, January 30, 2015

Sami Stamps new release Poodle Fun!

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Poodle Fun!

You have one more day to play at our current SPARKLE challenge!   To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called Christmas Gift Poodle:
This image was paper pieced and embossed and distressed with ink.

I snipped the ornament/bow off of the top of the gift so that i could make this a get well card for a special friend's daughter that has down syndrome and is having open heart surgery.


Dies used:
Balloon die set comes with both balloons and the flower.. Elizabeth Craft dies

Copics used:
C3 shading

Here is the fun new release:

Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!