Saturday, September 19, 2015

It's SVG Saturday over at My Besties Designs Facebook Group!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!


I am using SVG file "Tooth Fairy" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.

A couple of fun tips about this card.  The background paper is from Sherri's flowers that i received in the mail.  I just covered the wording with the oval and foam taped the New Silhouette image. 

Also i created the sentiment in the frame.  And is free for you below.  The frame is created with air dry foam and you can see how to make that below if you click on the video.


Free Sentiment to fit in the frame or to just use:


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!