Friday, September 11, 2015

Sherri Baldy's SVG Saturday Puppy Love!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday  and another card from last week's event!

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!


I am using SVG file Furry Friends Dog set available at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Shop.com here.
This is a very special card.  I created it for my friend, Sher.  I found out that i needed a dog image and Sher suggested this one.  She then told me the story.  This is an image that Sherri Baldy drew of Sher with her dog, Cookie.  Cookie had crawled into Sher's sweatshirt to get warm.  I thought this was so cute too, and decided to create a card using this image.

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- N4, 6, 8, E49
eyes- E25
shirt, B21, 23,24, 26
jeans- B91, 93, 95, 99
socks W1, 3
dog- E51, 53, 57

Used image 178 available here.


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!