Let's make a card!
Brown paper (preferably a wood grain)
4 different autumn colors for leaves (smaller print)
green for foliage
One matching paper for a mat
optional tiny brads
We Are 3 Best of Autumn Collection you can easily create several cards like this using this digital paper collection!
Click here to see this collection.
The sentiment shown is from Lovely Autumn Card Kit
Click here to see this love card kit!
1. Decide your card base.. mine is 5.5" x 5.5
2. Cut out mat 5.25 x 5.25.. i distressed the edges.
*Do not tape down your layers until you have each layer made.
3. Cut out the brown wood grain paper - 5" x 5" distress edges
4. Punch or die cut 4 leaves from one from each autumn color you chose.
5. Cut out your foliage from the green paper
6. Arrange and tape your leaves scattered and tuck in the foliage behind the leaves
7. Die cut your sentiment out. I used a basic Spellbinders oval and matching scallop. If you want to thread ribbon through your sentiment, you can hole punch the sides as shown in the photo.
8. Add your ribbon sentiment and tape the ends of the ribbon to the back (saves on ribbon if you don't wrap it around the back of the card) Adhere to layer you first taped down.
**Optional.. add tiny brads to the top of your wood grain layer
9. Adhere your first mat layer onto the card base
10. Attach the wood grain layer with leaves and sentiment.
11. You are finished!
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Best of Autumn Collection
Lovely Autumn Card Kit