Friday, December 15, 2017

Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee!

I have been playing along with Outlawz Challenges and Tueday Morning Sketches for a while now.
Thought i'd combine the two today for a fun card!

I am using an image created by Sandra VanBlaricum for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge
See below for the link to this challenge so that you can enter also!
Die used:
Marianne Designs - (white doily) - LR0457

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Shabby Glam Collection available here.
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Seasonal Wishes available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - December Monthly Freebie Progressive


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!