Monday, December 18, 2017

Starry Eyed Santa Christmas Ornament and instructions!

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

I am using a We Are 3  Digital Shop image called, Starry Eyed Santa available here.

This image is available as a black and white digi so you can color or
there is a pre-colored printable for quick crafting projects!
I have used a large 4" bottle cap .
To prepare the bottle cap to be an ornament, i punched holes at the top and bottom.
I used my "jewelry skills" and add a loop using jewelry straight pins to the top and bottom.  I added a metal seed bead to the base of the pin so it wouldn't put through the hole i made.
I used ribbon for the top loop and a small chain to the bottom of the ornament and added some jingle bells using jump rings

 I cut out the circle in the background and ran it through my Xyron sticker machine. 

I hand colored this image and hand cut it out.  I added a pop up box under the Santa and glued the box on the background and then glued the Santa on.

Next i cut out some greenery/ fir branches and some snowflakes and glued them on.
I die cut the sentiment and added that on as well.

If you want this ornament to have more protection you can add glossy accents to the paper.


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Holiday Letters Collection available here.

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Starry Eyed Santa image available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Christmas available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!