Thursday, September 20, 2018

Such a dreamy image!

I like to look at a product and see how i can use it in more than one way.
That's what i did with this card.
The product was from a printable "pocket letter" image.
I enlarged it and printed it 4 times to make it a 3-D image.
I also took another pocket images from the same set and layered it behind the image.
I also resized two of the pocket images and made tags.
Oh and one more printable, i took and used as the sentiment!

I am using a My Besties Printable Pocket Letter - Moon Dance available here.

Close up of 3D layers:

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - medium doily -
Marianne Designs - small sentiment doily -

My Besties Printable Moon Dance Pocket Letter available here:
Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tea Time - available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!