Sunday, September 9, 2018

Swinging Happy Fairy

Who is up for a super quick challenge?
This card sketch challenge was offered as a 2 day challenge and this is the last day.
I scrambled to create this card because i was traveling and brought a few things
that allowed me to create this card quickly.
Came back home and added 3 flowers.

I am using a My Besties Gnome-Ville IMG191

My Besties Gnome-Ville IMG191 available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inspirational available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:
My Besties Challenge - Facebook Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!