Thursday, October 11, 2018

NEW My Besties Engraved Wood for you to Color!

Something BRAND NEW at MyBestiesShop.com!
Wood Engraved Cutouts by Infinity Engraving for you to color!

I am using a My Besties Adorable Adornment called, You Drive Me Batty available here.

I am using a My Besties Adorable Adornment called, Boo Kitty available here.

I am using a My Besties Adorable Adornment called, Frank's Bride available here.

I am using a My Besties Adorable Adornment called, My Little Pumpkin Bestie available here.

ADORABLE ADORNMENTS
 My Besties Engraved Wood for you to Color!
Click here to see all of the current Engraved Wood Designs!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Miss Daisy available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions -  available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!