Monday, October 15, 2018

Sparkly Bat.. Boo, did i scare you?

My favorite thing to do.. paper cutting

I am using a My Besties Printable Halloween Accesories (not yet in store)

Hard to see that i added some sparkle to this cutie..
Dies used:
Memory Box - Bat sentiment frame

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Into the Night available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just for You available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Delight - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Halloween - available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!