Friday, March 22, 2019

Little Blessing

I have been watching some videos by artist Amy Young and i was so entranced with her coloring.
I purchased this image but it's only available until today, March 22

  I am sharing a card using 7 Kids Crafts image 
called Sweet November - Bunny Baby
Dies Used
  Stars/Moon- (Memory Box/Poppy Stamps)
Susan Wilson -blue stripe doily
DooHickey - White tiny doily
Marianne Designs - corner and sentiment tag
 
I am also using:
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Birthday Party available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Outer Space -available here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - SunFlower available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ladybug Lace Too available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Baby Wishes available here
Please join us We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook Group here
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!