Saturday, March 23, 2019

The wonder of nature

This week after watching 7 Kids Create DT Amy Young color up Sweet November Baby Bunny images on Facebook.  I decided to buy 2 of the 3.
Amy not only colors the images but she totally creates the backgrounds.
You can interact with her when she is live and that is so fun.

I set out a goal for myself to color the images and then share them.
What i didn't know is that there was going to be a Baby Bunny Freebie too with a challenge.

I accomplished my goal but i was so tired last night that i didn't get the post made.
7 Kids Creates is where you could get the Bunnies, but they were only available for this past week.
Give this link a try to see if it is still available..


I am using a Sweet November image called,  Baby Bunny Butterfly

Dies used:
Memory Box/Poppy Stamps - flowers
Large white doily?
DooHickey - cream dot doily - Limited Edition

This is a leftover scrap card, which means i save a lot of scraps and try to make things layer up.
I usually print at least one paper to cover up what is missing underneath.

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Lavender Golden - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Ladybug Lace Too  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mermaid Love - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nature Blends -  available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Little Star available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!